Friday, February 8, 2013

Hot Toys - Iron Man Mark I 2.0 Special Edition Pt.1

My oh my...
Finally completed the full Iron Man and Iron Man 2 movie masterpieces when we got the Iron Man movie Hot Toys collection, the Hot Toys Iron Man Mark I 2.0 Special Edition that comes with the Mark I hologram. We are so delighted to own this marvelous piece as we have previously missed out on the version 1.0 back few years ago.

The re-mastered movie accurate Mark I 2.0 simply melt our hearts away and we have to start taking photos even when time is tight while getting prepared for coming Chinese New Year.

Hope you enjoy this Pt.1 of our photo session and stay tune to more detail shots.


 



















Continue to Part 2 - Hot Toys Iron Man Mark I 2.0



More Hot Toys Iron Man Movie Masterpieces