Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Mark VI Battle Damaged Limited Edition MMS132

We are back again, Mini Muggs Iron Man, Silver Centurion and Iron Monger are here to give you a review of the much awaited Iron Man Mark VI by hot toys!


Iron Man: Welcome avid fans, here we have with us the beautiful and utterly gorgeous me. hot toys never fail to produce high quality boxing.
Silver Centurion: (thinking) I'll be boxed probably in another ten years in Iron Man XII movie, perhaps...



Silver Centurion: hot toys takes care of every detail even in the boxes. Check out this backside of the box, a preview that simply ask you to bring me home.
Iron Monger: *giggles* He said BACKSIDE *giggles*

Iron Man: Hold the box up my boys! Beautiful see through inner box to see the beautiful me.
Silver Centurion and Iron Monger: Mr Donuts need to slim down~ arh~

Iron Man: This is the gorgeous me making a brofist. Great details, colours and finishing just like me starring in the movies.




Iron Man:  I have been training my back, I trained so hard I got wings. These are actually air brakes, and yes they help me stop/brake/halt whatever you want to call it.
Silver Centurion: LOL! You got wings like a little fairy girl!
Iron Monger: I didn't need these wings to stop, I think you just put them there because you love wings like a little girl.

Iron Man: Air flaps, brakes, wings, I just look gorgeous. I even look beautiful in battle damage, dang I'm attractive.
Silver Centurion: *throw up*
Iron Monger: Wait until I'm launch in October, see who is more gorgeous. (pray) hot toys don't delay me further or I will eat all donuts and leave you the crumps.
 
 Iron Man: I am never short of weapons and technology, hail Stark Industries.
Silver Centurion: Hail hot toys!
Iron Monger: (thinking) no chance to smudge my wet underwear this time...

Silver Centurion: hot toys created such great details. I just wish they will create one when that time he was so drunk, he puke and drank his puke and puke his puke.
Iron Man: REALLY? I did?
Iron Monger: Guess what else was in the puke *wink*

Iron Man: Well well well, here we have the detail movie accurate scene where Rhode and I were out in the wilderness, tramping on pirated version of low technology zoids.

Iron Man: (singing) I believe I can fly... I believe I can touch the sky... I am Iron Man!
Silver Centurion: *burst ear drums*
Iron Monger: *throws up colourful half digested donuts*

Iron Man: I love this camera angle, ain't I gorgeous.

Silver Centurion: Let's wait until hot toys or movies feature me, I'll definitely be in the limelight next time.
Iron Monger: Hey Mr Clone, you wait long long, I'm just months away before launch. You are like several light years away. Go sit at one corner and cry.

Bye now! We'll see you soon!



Additional information taken directly from sideshowcollectibles


Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the 1/6th scale Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figure from the Iron Man 2 movie. The movie-accurate Mark VI collectible is highly detailed and fully deployed, specially crafted with likenesss of Robert Downey Jr. as the iconic Iron Man character in the film, highlighting the newly sculpted head, light-up functions, well equipped armor, battle damaged additional parts and extra special figure stand surrounded by damaged Navy drone.

Batteries required, included (6 x AG1 batteries; 3 x AG9 batteries)

The Iron Man Mark VI Sixth Scale Figure features:


  • Stands Approximately 30 cm tall with over 36 points of articulations
  • Authentic and detailed Mark VI likeness from the Iron Man 2 film
  • Newly sculpted head with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie, in newly developed helmet with removable mask
  • Two (2) interchangeable removable masks, including one (1) battle damaged
  • Specially designed armor including:
  • LED-lighted eyes and triangle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated**)
  • Two (2) pieces of interchangeable chest armor, including one (1) battle damaged
  • Ejecting shoulder mounted micro munitions pod
  • Battle damaged right shoulder outer armor and right arm biceps armor
  • One (1) extra interchangeable battle damaged left hand
  • One (1) pair of detachable forearm rockets
  • One (1) pair of wrist laser on forearm armor
  • Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
  • One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated**)
  • One (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated**)
  • One (1) pair of relaxed palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated**)
  • One (1) pair of forceful fists
  • Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
  • One (1) extra pair of battle damaged thigh armor
  • Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
  • Retractable countermeasure dispenser
  • Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs
  • Metallic red and gold-colored painting on armor
  • Figure stand with Mark VI nameplate and movie logo
  • Additional figure stand with damaged Navy drone surroundings

License: Marvel

Product Type: Sixth Scale Figure

Product Size: 12" H (304.8mm)

Product Weight: 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)

Box Size: 17.00" H (431.8mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 6.00" L (152.4mm)

Est. Shipping Weight: 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)

Dimensional Weight (DIM): 5 lbs

Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM): 6 lbs

Manufactured by: Hot Toys